Collaboration/Video Teleconferencing (VTC)
The next generation of U.S. Federal Government worker expects a highly visual, connected, and contextual workplace. At the same time, Federal agencies are looking to video conferencing to save time and money – although bandwidth consumption, quality, and cost of video collaboration have been potential roadblocks.
With LGS Innovations video teleconferencing solutions, U.S. Federal agencies can:
- Effectively reduce face-to-face meetings
- Reduce travel expenses
- Reduce CAPEX and OPEX
- Optimize bandwidth consumption
- Enable remote workforces
- Improve teamwork efficiencies across dispersed sites
- Break communication silos (voice, call center, etc.)
- Improve collaboration technology adoption
Connect agency employees and suppliers
- Improve decision-making processes
- Improve internal and external communications
- Maintain agency culture and loyalty among dispersed workforces
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.