Network and Security Management
Network and Security Management Solutions from LGS Innovations
The U.S. Federal Government is facing unprecedented security risks. With an increasingly mobile workforce and the implementation of web-centric applications, new threats and risks are rapidly confronting the network. This reality presents multiple challenges to the U.S. Federal Government: how to manage its risk by providing protection from more sophisticated threats; how to protect data shared between third parties and stored within the cloud while minimizing data breaches; and how to control costs by removing any security-imposed productivity barriers while respecting constrained budgets and existing infrastructure investments.
Finding secruity management solutions that secure communications for voice, video, and data applications as well as employee mobility is critical for the U.S. Federal Government to obtain an information advantage that contributes to mission success. From defending the homeland to increasing and improving services to the citizen, these security management solutions can help. By implementing network and security management solutions that manage risk, protect data and control costs, the U.S. Federal Government can securely send and receive video, voice, and data. This simplifies the courses of action for decision-makers in activities as diverse as emergency response, situational awareness, battlefield communications, and improves services to United States citizens.
Network and Security Management Expertise from LGS Innovations
LGS Innovations works with its U.S. Federal Government customers to help them implement network and security management solutions that deliver security from within the network, protecting networks, people, processes, and knowledge. Dedicated to understanding and addressing the unique requirements of the government for secure, reliable networks and communications, we offer a comprehensive suite of network management and security solutions that leverage Bell Labs innovations and our parent company, Alcatel-Lucent’s carrier class security expertise. LGS Innovations is the government’s first line of defense against network vulnerabilities and emerging security threats around the globe.
LGS Innovations has a robust security product portfolio that includes perimeter security, embedded security, application security, network access control, security management, and identity management. These solutions provide the U.S. Federal Government with an information advantage and contribute to the success of the diversity of its many missions.
LGS Innovations’ integrated network and security management solutions include the following:
- Network reconnaissance includes internet probing, mapping and analysis to determine vulnerable machines in the target network; identification of potential targets and vulnerabilities
- Information Assurance provides third party analysis from certified security professionals to identify network vulnerabilities and remediation; risk-based assessments tailored to agency missions
- Comprehensive end-to-end view of network security using X.805 security model
Malware Analysis through zynamics partnership
- Knowledge Management: VxClass performs automated unpacking and classification of malware into families
- Reverse Engineering: BinCrowd provides faster reverse engineering; easier watch changes; maintenance of organizational knowledge; and pulls low data to high side; BinDiff identifies differences and similarities in disassembled code and isolates vulnerability fixes
Wireless 3G/4G Network Anomaly Behavior Detection
- 9900 Wireless Network Guardian (WNG) delivers network monitoring, forensics engineering and network management; behavioral detection and mitigation of security threats such as viruses, denial-of-service attacks, always-on subscribers, malfunctioning and infected devices
- Complete suite of security solutions ensures effective network transformation with secure, private, and quality communications from any device, at any time, by combining the trusted capabilities of the network with the creative communications services of the Web (Web 2.0, cloud and beyond)
- Always-on and highly available security that is transparent to the user
Security Authentication and Access Control
- Safe Network Access Control (NAC) provides a fully integrated NAC solution for multi-vendor networks with a variety of managed and non-managed endpoints.
- Reduces costs by automating operational processes and minimizing the need for IT operator intervention during the authentication process; simplifies troubleshooting and reduces help desk costs which enables a reduction in operational overhead and proactively ensures the health of the network.
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.