5620 Service Aware Management (SAM)
The 5620 SAM provides end-to-end service-aware management of all-IP networks and the services they deliver, taking service providers well beyond the traditional boundaries of element- and network-management systems. The 5620 SAM manages all network domains end-to-end in the High Leverage Network, as well as the multiple interdependent layers that service delivery depends on. With unified element, network and service-aware management, service providers can more effectively manage mobile, business and residential services.
- An easy-to-use GUI that accelerates configuration and provisioning tasks; automation further accelerates tasks and minimizes the time and costs associated with the errors that commonly occur when a command line interface is used
- Common provisioning for Layer 2 and Layer 3 services to reduce the cost of delivering different service types
- Templates that allow service providers to customize 5620 SAM workflows for integration with existing processes and workflows
- Extensive service assurance capabilities that let government agencies proactively identify problems before they affect users
- Powerful troubleshooting tools that help service providers quickly pinpoint the root cause of problems for speedy resolution
- Unprecedented real-time visualization, surveillance and troubleshooting for dynamic IP/MPLS networks and services
- Open interfaces that enable integration with custom web portals, Operations Support Systems (OSSs) and Business Support Systems (BSSs)
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.