7470 Multiservice Platform (MSP)
The packet-based 7470 Multiservice Platform (MSP) provides a proven single-service or multiservice broadband traffic aggregator and convergence platform. It is capable of delivering managed Internet Protocol (IP), voice and video, asynchronous transfer mode (ATM), cell relay and frame relay, as well as circuit-emulation services (CES) over traditional Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) and synchronous optical network/synchronous digital hierarchy (SONET/SDH) facilities.
This edge platform is ideal for 2G/3G mobile, fixed wireless, and DSL traffic, and enables traditional managed data, broadband wireless, Ethernet, and IP services.
- Scalability and flexibility: Reduce capital expenditures (CAPEX) and minimize initial system costs with the capability to rapidly expand in response to changing mission demands; platform scales from a single shelf to a multishelf, multiservice system, without service disruption; universal card slots enable service providers to install a mix of interfaces or service cards based on agency needs
- New service capabilities: A future-proof solution that provides a simple evolution to new broadband services; offers IP services that take advantage of the proven traffic management capabilities of the 7470 MSP
- Traffic management: Provides service differentiation through enhanced QoS capabilities; helps to maintain network performance objectives; reduces operating expenditures (OPEX) by promoting efficient use of network resources
- Reliability: Reduces the possibility of service disruption in the network; enables the reliable transmission of mission-critical traffic, such as voice and financial transactions, over a packet network
- Standards compliance and interoperability: Open solutions make for easy integration with existing network and operational systems; gives freedom to select the best-of-breed products at each functional layer of the network; enables interoperability among different carriers
- Network and service management: Flowthrough service provisioning reduces time required to provision new services or expand existing services; provides U.S. Federal Government agencies with better control and visibility of their network resources
- Maintenance features: Increases customer retention with faster problem detection and resolution; improves network reliability by reducing the amount of operator intervention required
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.