OmniAccess Wireless LAN
The OmniAccess Wireless LAN product line includes the following:
- OmniAccess Wireless LAN Switches: The industry’s most comprehensive line of modular and workgroup systems
- OmniAccess Wireless LAN Access Points: Small, lightweight and securely deployed in a variety of locations
- OmniAccess WLAN Software: Unprecedented control over the entire wireless environment that enables advanced adaptive WLAN, identity-based security, and application continuity services
The OmniAccess Wireless LAN product portfolio provides the U.S. Federal Government with the following features and benefits:
- Scalability: Supports up to 512 Access Points (APs) from one appliance
- Policy-based Network Access Control: A core feature of the OmniAccess WLAN is the ability to separate users into individual roles, and then apply differentiated access and authorization controls to those roles based on policy
- Adaptive Radio Management: Network managers can deploy a wireless network as effortlessly as a wired network by removing the need to manually adjust devices
- Rogue Access Point Detection: All channels of the RF spectrum are constantly scanned, capturing native 802.11 traffic and learning about all of the wireless APs
- Wireless Intrusion Protection: The OmniAccess wireless intrusion detection capabilities eliminate the need for a separate system of RF sensors and RF security
- Availability: The OmniAccess WLAN system enables support for business critical applications that require high availability by providing a number of features
- Seamless User Mobility: Users move freely without the need to restart sessions or re-authenticate each time; also supports voice over WLAN (VoWLAN)
- Centralized Management: The OmniAccess WLAN system offers clustering capabilities that allow an OmniAccess WLAN switch to configure and manage up to 32 other WLAN switches
Feature for feature, there is no better value for networking products than LGS Innovations: not only in the money saved, but also in the quality of our network experts who take great care when delivering hardware solutions to our government customers. We offer feature-rich wireless LAN solutions that provide the ability to address today’s wireless networking needs as well as scale for rapidly advancing future communications requirements.
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.