The OmniSwitch 6400 (OS6400) Stackable LAN Switch is a Layer-2+ Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch addressing the U.S. Federal Government’s small- and medium-sized agency needs for converged voice, data, and video networks.
The OmniSwitch 6400 is optimized for flexibility, scalability and low power consumption, and uses the Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) to provide an outstanding edge solution for highly available, self-protective, easily managed, and eco-friendly networks. The OmniSwitch 6400 family has several models with a choice of port/features option combinations to fulfill the majority of fixed configuration switch requirements.
Port/Feature configurations include the following:
- Non-PoE Models: OmniSwitch 6400-24 and OmniSwitch 6400-48
- PoE Model: OmniSwitch 6400-P24 and OmniSwitch 6400-P48
- Fiber Model: OmniSwitch 6400-U24 and OmniSwitch 6400-U24D
Benefits include the following:
- Always-on robust infrastructure, optimal response time for users and applications, investment protection
- Edge network security and control allowing business continuity and preventing network outages
- Scalable and versatile configuration with effortless deployment meeting SMB and branch office preferences
- Low power consumption for eco-sustainability
- Insurance for interoperability, traffic optimization, and service level agreement (SLA) conformance
- Based on the field proven Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS)
- Managed by the Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista Network Management System for simplified OneTouch manageability
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.