Networking Solutions Services: Network Integration
A major challenge in today’s intricate telecommunications environment lies in ensuring that disparate network elements work together. LGS Innovations has a well-defined process to integrate and validate multi-technology and multivendor networks. Not only do we deliver networking solutions on time and within budget, but our ability to supply both equipment and network-build services helps customers surmount the challenges of time-to-deployment and resource limitations.
Integration Services include the following:
- Program and Project Management: from task order award to deployment, a single project or multiple projects within a program, LGS Innovations’ PMs coordinate efforts and logistics to ensure the necessary supplies and equipment are ordered, provisioned and installed, and the project timeframe meets the client’s requirements.
- Network Engineering: LGS Innovations’ network engineering experience is a true differentiator: for example, we have deployed more network ports for the U.S. Army than any other company. This expertise ensures that LGS Innovations consultants have the insight to optimize network engineering – whether this requires writing automation software, or, if the system is pre-configured at an offsite location, to minimize the amount of time LGS Innovations is at the customer site.
- Material Procurement and Management: one of the benefits of working with LGS Innovations is that we own and control our own supply chain, with direct and immediate access to procurement specialists who can procure materials in CONUS and OCONUS; we also have the ability to leverage the supply chain of our parent company, Alcatel-Lucent.
- Equipment Staging and Testing: whether we are on a customer site or offsite, LGS Innovations prepares the solution so it is ready to be deployed with minimal interruptions to agency personnel.
- Configuration Management: throughout the integration process, LGS Innovations archives and manages the different versions of files as the files change over time; selects appropriate combinations of versions for integration, testing, and delivery; ensures that all changes to files are tracked; and manages the process of integrating the work of different developers. Therefore, the solution immediately fits into the customer environment and is ready to go on day one.
- Multi-Vendor Integration: strong relationships with hardware and software vendors worldwide ensure LGS Innovations engages the right team to integrate the new network components, make sure everything effectively interoperates with legacy equipment, and that the new networks all work in harmony.
- Legacy Integration: to maximize agency investments in legacy network products, LGS Innovations ensures that all new components and processes integrate and work as expected.
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.