Networking Solutions Services: Deployment Services
The network experts at LGS Innovations ensure that the work was done correctly and in line with original expectations. Utilizing extensive consulting, integration, and optimization experience, we make sure that the final deployed solution reduces costs, provides the ability to introduce new services, and can support future growth.
Deployment Services include the following:
- Deployment Planning and Management: a full set of services to build-out the network—from initial deployment, to core network deployment, to access deployment—to comprehensively execute the transformation strategy
- Site Preparation: Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and environmental temperature modification. This prepares the physical site for network build, configuration and test.
- Build / Upgrade Physical Infrastructure (ISP, OSP and power): stages, delivers, installs, configures, and integrates the network infrastructure
- Sub-Contractor Management: coordinates all participants involved in the project, and ensures objectives are met on schedule and within budget
- Equipment Installation and Test: consultants assemble, cable and wire, install and test network components to verify the solution is functioning as engineered
- System Acceptance and Test: confirmation that the solution meets original requirements
- Data and User Migration: controls the migration of network services, including the scope of migration, management disciplines, and processes for reporting.
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.