Become A Partner
Become an LGS Innovations Value Added Reseller
LGS Innovations partners with trusted information technology and telecommunications solutions and services providers to the U.S. Federal Government.
LGS Innovations, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alcatel-Lucent, is Alcatel-Lucent’s sole representative for Alcatel-Lucent products and services to the U.S. Federal Government. To extend the transformational potential of our telecommunications and information technology solutions across government agencies, we rely on our relationships with qualified Value Added Resellers (VARs). VARs partnering with LGS Innovations benefit from their representation of Alcatel-Lucent offerings, given Alcatel-Lucent’s comprehensive telecommunications and information technology solutions. Our ideal VAR not only independently represents and services Alcatel-Lucent’s product offerings, but also provides direct support to LGS Innovations when LGS Innovations is the prime contractor on larger and/or more complex contract offerings.
The value of Alcatel-Lucent’s telecommunications technologies, applications and innovation is evident when you see the depth and breadth of Alcatel-Lucent’s global customer base. In 2009, Alcatel-Lucent achieved global leadership positions in the following areas:
- Broadband Access
- Optical Switching
- Wireless CDMA
- IP Edge Routers
- Media Gateways
- Passive Optical Networking
U.S. Federal Government customers benefit from Alcatel-Lucent offerings for the following reasons:
- Alcatel-Lucent products are "carrier-class" – an important differentiator for the U.S. Federal Government’s "always-on" networking and communications needs
- Many of the Alcatel-Lucent products hold U.S. Government unique certifications or are on Approved Product Lists
- The Alcatel-Lucent Service Router offerings provide unique capabilities that are critical to delivering Cloud-based services
- The Alcatel-Lucent optical product portfolio spans all optical needs, from campuses to national networks, to multi-national global undersea systems
- The Alcatel-Lucent IP product portfolio spans the IP network from the wiring closet through the core. We can provide key differentiators in the areas of Layer-2 VPLS, services routing, MPLS, network management, and 100G capabilities.
- The Alcatel-Lucent wireless product portfolio includes the flagship Federal band microwave radio, the MDR-8000, as well as other licensed and unlicensed microwave radio systems. We continue our industry leadership position in CDMA wireless mobile solutions and the migration to 4G LTE wireless systems. Beyond the global roll-out of LTE, we were the first to demonstrate 700MHz LTE for public safety.
- Alcatel-Lucent has more deployed DSL systems than any other company. The DSL offering has evolved from ATM-based to IP-based. Alcatel-Lucent is also one of the pioneers in Gigabit Passive Optical Networking (GPON).
We encourage you to look at Alcatel-Lucent’s full line of offerings and our collective success as a global integrator and supplier. If you find synergies between our product offerings and the mission needs of your U.S. Federal Government customers, apply to become a reseller today.
LGS Corporate Headquarters
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.