7750 Service Router...
MDR 8000 Microwave...
OmniVista 2500 NMS
High-Speed Communications Solutions for Next-Generation Government Networks
4G/LTE Solutions for Next-Generation Government Networking
Government agencies must be able to quickly and securely send and receive bandwidth-intensive data, and to share and stream real-time, high-definition videos. Providing unprecedented bandwidth, latency and capacity, LTE – the first step into fourth generation, or 4G wireless standards – provides the U.S. Federal Government with additional opportunities to offer enriched wireless broadband and communications services to DoD and Civilian agencies and the Advanced Programs community.
Benefits of 4G/LTE include:
- Cost Effectiveness: Based on commercial technologies and requires limited customization; a flat, all-IP network reduces operating expenses across the entire network.
- Adaptability: Able to integrate existing security and identity management solutions and leverage 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies globally; end-user platforms transform based on presence, sensing, and preconfigured profiles.
- Rapid Launch, Minimized Risk: Network agility and an open LTE ecosystem accelerate service deployment; smooth introduction of LTE and IP technologies enables service continuity.
- Utilizes Cloud Architecture: Applications and data are served from the network
- Unprecedented Quality of Experience (QoE): Unmatched policy management, service routing, and rich IP communications enable end-to-end QoE.
Wireless and Mobility Expertise from LGS Innovations
LGS Innovations helps government agencies make the transition from today’s reliable 3G networks to LTE while protecting their current investments. 4G solutions from LGS Innovations maximize spectrum utilization, reduce costs, provide seamless mobility, and enable government agencies to deliver services throughout the 4G migration process.
Delivering the same experience in a mobile setting that users would normally get on a fixed network, LTE utilizes a simpler architecture, the latest high-speed technologies, and commercially available devices — each of which reduces operating costs for Federal agencies. LTE solutions from LGS Innovations dramatically speed the flow of information, helping to increase the speed and precision of the government decision-making process.
LTE has been endorsed by major public safety organizations:
- Public Safety Spectrum Trust (PSST)
- National Emergency Number Association (NENA)
- Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO)
- Major Cities Chiefs Association (MCCA)
- National Public Safety Telecommunications Council (NPSTC)
Ask Dr. Network
Have a question about network infrastructure and how best to manage your organization’s networking and communications challenges?
Dr. Network can help. Our team of experts will provide a detailed response and provide guidance and options for all of your networking needs.
Want to learn more about our solutions and products? Get in touch today! To reach us by phone, call 1-866-LGS-4243.
Fixed network experiences on mobile devices
LTE utilizes a simpler architecture, the latest high-speed technologies, and commercially available devices.
- Reduces operating costs for Federal agencies
- Dramatically speeds the flow of information
- Increases the speed and precision of the decision-making process